Monday, March 23, 2009

for you Nurdiyana..

Take a breath I pull myself together Just another step until I reach the door You’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something and take it all away
Sometimes I wish I could save you And there’s so many things that I want you to know
I won’t give up till it’s over If it takes you forever I want you to know
When I hear your voice It's drowning into whispers You're just skin and bones There’s nothing left to take No matter what I do I can’t make you feel better
If only I could find the answer To help me understand
That if you fall, stumble down I’ll pick you up off the ground If you lose faith in you I’ll give you strength to pull through Tell me you won't give up cause I’ll be waitingOh you know I’ll be there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment